Hello! I’m back today with the Father’s Day Gift and card I gave you a sneak peek of yesterday. It also has sneak peeks of upcoming products from the new catalogue, so look out for those:
- Here’s the ensemble together. I’ve used DSP from the new Soho Subway collection – it’s gorgeous!
- I’ve used coordinating colours of Summer Starfruit and Early Espresso for the card base and box
- OK, so this card was super quick. I mean in 10 mins, you would have time to spare! More of the fab Soho Subway DSP and a Father’s Day stamp from the retiring set Best Dad Ever.
- The bronze button which I found in my stash is from the last Holiday Mini. Bronzes definitely coordinate with this paper.
- I designed this unique box with a great closure – I love the ‘manly’ feel it gives the gift.
- And here’s that peek I showed you yesterday. Don’t you just love the shape of this new stamp set and matching punch? I love it! Watch out for more peeks using it soon!
I’m off to play with some more of new goodies – if I can contain my excitement that is! I just booked my ticket for the Stampin’ Up! convention later this year – yay! I love spending time with other demo’s, swapping and sharing our ideas and excitement for Stampin’ Up! products. I can’t wait!
If I can place an order for any Stampin’ Up! products for you, please just email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on: 07970 876670.
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX
Stamps: Best Dad Ever (120681), Label Love (130622) Cardstock: Summer Starfruit (127542), Early Espresso (121686), Very Vanilla (106550) Ink: Early Espresso (126974), Summer Starfruit (126991) DSP: Soho Subway (130140) Tools: Artisan Label Punch (130920), Modern Label Punch (119849) Accessories: Linen Thread (104199), Vintage Trinkets (118764), Bronze Button (Retired)
Supplies in italics will be available 2nd July