Morning! I hope you are all enjoying your week? I’m getting quite a lot of crafting done, which I am loving, and making the most of! My DH is off work for a couple of days starting tomorrow, so I’m getting done so that I can spend some time with him. We’ve nothing planned, just want a couple of days to chill out together which will be lovely.
Today I’m sharing a card using Stampin’ Up! Spec-tacular stamp, which is one of the new single stamps that are available until August. This stamp set reminds me terribly of the titles from the old Two Ronnie’s shows, which is why I made my title what it is:
- This is very quick, simple card really. I added the Houndstooth Embossing to add some interest otherwise it was looking a bit boring to be honest!
- I used both the classic Basic Grey for my base, then a layer of the new, lighter Smoky Slate.
- I stamped the glasses in Smoky Slate on a square of white card. I then stamped again in Basic Black on a scrap of white and snipped out 2 pairs of glasses. I popped these on Stampin’ Dimensionals on top of the original image.
- I added little streaks of Pool Party using my Stampin’ Marker to the glasses to give a feel of reflection.
- The card is finished with a new shiny Hardware Clip – you’ll find them in the new Stampin’ Up! catalogue.
Does this stamp remind you of the Two Ronnie’s as well, or is that just me?
Thanks for stopping by today. I’ll be back again soon with a sneak peek of a project I’ve been working on, as well as some more cards.
Don’t forget to check out the single stamps from Stampin’ Up!
If I can place an order for any Stampin’ Up! products for you including the new Single Stamps, please just email me on: email@example.com or call me on: 07970 876670.
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX
Stamps: Spec-tacular (132673) Cardstock: Basic Grey (121689) Smoky Slate (131291), Whisper White (106549) Ink: Basic Black (126980), Smoky Slate (131179) Tools: Big Shot (113439), Houndstooth TIEF (123134), Paper Snips (103579) Accessories: Hardware Clips (129964)
Supplies in italics will be available 2nd July