Hi There! Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you’re not too hot where you are? This weather in the UK is so unusual for us, it’s quite hard to get used to, but we’re getting there. I did just have to clean the house though and it’s bit too hot to be doing that – so I guess I’ll put housework on the back burner for a while – shame! Ha ha!
Today I’m sharing the Teachers Gift I sent into school this week for the end of term:
- I’ve used the coordinating products from the Stampin’ Up! Quatrefancy suite.
- I took my colours; Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo and Strawberry Slush from the Quatrefancy DSP.
- The gift bag is a great size and I filled it with a box of handmade birthday cards and some chocolate from Hotel Chocolate. The girls added some pictures they had done and a Hama Bead heart they had also made.
- The gift box is just a simple Pizza Box style made to fit around some chocs and the Hama Bead Hearts for two Teaching Assistants they’ve had in their class on occasion this year.
- I’ve used the large tag from Stampin’ Up! Chalk Talk and matching dies. I love these, they look great so quickly and easily, especially when I use my new Stampin Up! Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot!
My kids have now officially broken up from school, so the next 6 weeks are going to pretty busy round here. I’m going to do my best to keep posting stuff on the blog, but if things are quiet for a couple of days here or there, you know why 😉
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s post. Stop back soon for some Quick Birthday cards I whipped up this week before the girls broke up.
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX