Hi There! I hope you’re all enjoying the summer break. We’re one week into the hols and we’re doing OK so far! I even managed to make a card one night this week. I’ll share that one next week, as I wanted to share with you another card I made using the new Flower Shop Bundle from Stampin’ Up! I am totally in love with this set and it’s matching punch. I was having a play around with this set a couple of weeks ago and came up with a collection of cards I really loved:
- A great trio of cards using the Flower Shop Bundle and a fun colour combination; Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana and Gumball Green.
- I’m focusing on just one card today, where I turned the Pansy Punch into a Butterfly.
- Just simply snip one petal from the flower to create the Butterfly from the Pansy punched shape. You cut two petals from the Blossom punched shape for the larger Butterfly.
- I’ve used my new large Dictionary stamp for my background. TIP: Stamp the background with a Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199) under your card for even stamping.
- A random splash of Rhinestones and Bright Candy Dots (130931) complete the look.
I hope you like today’s card. I am having so much fun with this set, so check back next week to see it in action again!
If I can place an order for any Stampin’ Up! products from the new catalogue for you, please just email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on: 07970 876670.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend,
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX