Hi there! Lots on this week, and the girls have several things on today so today is a quick post of a quick bookmark I made last week:
- I punched out 4 Pansy’s from Vellum cardstock, gave them some shape just using my hands, then glued them together in a stack.
- I punch a small hole in the centre of the flower stack and threaded the two ends from a length of Ruffled Elastic Ribbon through the hole.
- I used a book to size how long I needed the bookmark. I made it tight without stretching around the front cover only, so it’ll need a little stretch to go around the pages, but not too much.
- I then threaded each ribbon end through the holes in a button (I’m still using up my old ones before I buy any of the new design!) and tied them in a knot. Trimmed the ends and job done!
Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow I hope to have news of a charity event I have scheduled for the end of September using the Stampin’ Up! charity stamp set, Tag It, in aid of Ronald McDonald Houses. I hope you’ll stop by for all the details.
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX