Welcome! I’m so glad you could stop by and check out our Passionette’s Blog Hop. When you’ve finished checking out my project, just follow the link at the bottom of this post to ‘hop’ onto the next blog until you seen all the projects we have for you.
I’ve had this project in mind for a few weeks now, but first I had to order some supplies and then I had to find time. When I joined the hop, it seemed to be the perfect time to have a go at it:
- Yay! An Autumn Wall Hanging – all made from Stampin’ Up! supplies.
- The base of the hanging is a piece of Canvas Creations – a sheet of canvas textured paper.
- I made ‘sticks’ for the top and bottom using Early Espresso Co’ordinations cardstock. I’ve rolled it up and then sanded them a little to give them some stick-like texture!
- The canvas itself is stamped with images from the Truly Grateful stamp set, new in the Autumn/Winter catalogue.
- I’ve used the Sketch Alphabet to stamp my message in Early Espresso ink.
- The final word ‘Thankful’ is die cut using the new Expression Thinlits and then placed on a length of the new Burlap Ribbon.
- The final decoration is a few die cut leaves using the Autumn Accents dies, which I then embossed using the Woodgrain TIEF. A little ink distressing and a button finishes those off.
- I threaded a length of Linen Thread through the top ‘stick’ and tied above so I had something to hang it from.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Autumn hanging. Why not try using some of your stamping and craft supplies to create a piece of home decor?
Now head on over to Julie’s Blog to check out her project. I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop.
I’ll be back next week with more project, so come back soon.
Til next time,
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX