Hello! I know it’s only Tuesday, but it feels like this week is running away from me fast! This post should have gone up earlier, but at least it’s here now anyway.
Today I have a CASE card to share with you. A few months ago I pinned this card from Teneale Williams – that lady is a genius – seriously! I wanted to make a card showcasing the Papillon Potpourri stamp set for you this week and I remembered this one and decided to CASE it. I made a few changes as you can see, but still kept pretty close to the original. Sometimes there is just no improving on perfection. So here’s my version of her card:
- The base card is Baked Brown Sugar with layers of Crisp Cantaloupe.
- I wanted to show the Reverse Spotlighting technique for you too. Check out the post I did on Spotlighting a couple of weeks ago.
- This time I cut a hole in the top layer and showed the image of Beautiful Baroque on the lower layer through the hole.
- I stamped the little Butterfly in Early Espresso and coloured it with Crisp Cantaloupe ink and a Blender Pen.
- A sentiment and a little Ruffled Ribbon finish it off.
Don’t forget you can order the Papillon Stamp Set and Bitty Butterfly Punch as a bundle with 15% off during September. You can order the clear-mount bundle or the wood-mount bundle in my Online Store.
I have another cute card for you later in the week, so come back soon,
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX