to join Stampin’ Up! for just £25!
- Offer ends Monday 21st October.
- During this offer, only the special 25 €/£25 starter kit will be available; the regular 129 €/£99 starter kit will not be available.
- The 25 €/£25 Starter Kit includes
- 26.95 €/£26.95 worth of Stampin’ Up! products
- Business pack, which includes
- A box of annual catalogues
- A package of the current seasonal catalogue
- Getting Started DVD
- Order forms
- Guest invitation postcards
If you place your first workshop order of at least 200 €/£150 within 30 days of your start date, you can:
- Choose any stamp set from the 2013-2014 annual catalogue (redeemable with your first demonstrator order in December).*
- Receive 30% instant income on your first order and any eligible hostess benefits if you host your own event.
- Jump into your new role as a demonstrator and start building up your stamping supplies.
- You will also get two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS)!
- You have full Demonstrator status until the 30th April 2014 with no obligation to purchase anything further and you can drop at any time with no penalty.
- Purchase the kit for yourself and have fun as a hobby demonstrator or start sharing Stampin’ Up! with your friends and earn some extra money.
- Purchase your £25.00 starter kit via me and become part of my team of VIP’s (Val’s Inky Pal’s!). We have a team Facebook page where we share and cheer each other on. We are a countrywide team so this is the perfect place for us to ‘meet’.
So, if you have ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up! now really is the best time to do it. I’ve been a demonstrator for over 5 years and I’ve never seen an offer on the starter kit like this – not even close!
Email me or call me (07970 876670) if you have any questions, or would like an informal chat about joining. No pressure, but I would love to welcome you as a VIP if you decide Stampin’ Up! is for you. Or, if you already know it is, use the link below to join us now:
Thanks for stopping by today. I know things have been quiet on the blog this last week. We had a family bereavement last week and everything is just a little out of sorts. I’ll be back with a new project to share though in just a day or so. In the meantime, consider giving Stampin’ Up! a go – you really do have nothing to lose.
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX