A Very Merry Christmas!
So, there’s not all that long to go now! I know some of you don’t like to start thinking about Christmas before December, and that’s fine, but I just can’t do it! I can’t leave it so late. I’d rush, I’d panic, I’d be stressed and miserable and not enjoy it. And I do enjoy Christmas – in fact, I love it! So I’m happy to plan and shop and make weeks ahead so that I can spread the enjoyment out even longer! In fact, I probably enjoy this part more than the day itself, if I’m honest!
Some of my customers like to get ahead also, so each year I run a Christmas Card Club. We start in August and make 12 cards a month for 4 months so by tonight (my last class for it), we all have 48 cards ready to go! And it’s one less thing to worry about – except writing them of course! Here’s one of this month’s cards:
- Stampin’ Write Markers in Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive are perfect for inking up this gift stamp.
- The Crumb Cake Polka Dot paper is from the Season of Style Paper Pack – this pattern could be used all year round though!
- A little Rhinestone in the centre of the gift adds a little bling!
- You could use this gift stamp all year round too – just change the red and green for less festive colours and use a birthday sentiment and could be a super Birthday Card too!
Thanks for stopping by today. Next week, I’ll be sharing the projects from my Flip Cards in a Flash class, as well as having a Convention Special for while I’m away in Manchester at the European Convention! And I’m going to have a go at filming that video too!
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX
- Wishing You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Season Of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin Write Marker
- Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents