Hi There! I’m late blogging today. I spent the day getting my swaps all ready for Convention. It starts on Thursday up in Manchester and I am seriously excited!! More so this year, although I don’t know why – perhaps it’s because I don’t have to fly to get there!!
Two weeks ago I offered my customers who purchased a set of the new Thinlit dies from me a free class to learn some tips and tricks to use with them. I had spotted many great ideas out there to share with them, so many of the projects that I will show you this week are not mine, and I will credit the original creator where possible.
To start us off, just a simple card to show them how the main dies works to create the Flip card design:
- The base card is cut from Coastal Cabana card and matted with Modern Medley DSP.
- I flipped this card so that the Circular ‘Flip’ is towards the bottom of the card for added interest.
- I created the mats by cutting the DSP with the main die, then I trimmed the outer panels along the score lines. I then trimmed 1/8″ off the 3 straight sides for a perfect mat.
- We die cut the THX (also in the Circle Card Thinlit Dies Collection) from Very Vanilla card and stuck it to a Black die cut circle.
- It’s that simple to create a really fun and interactive card! Love these Thinlit Dies!
Thanks for stopping by today. Check back tomorrow for another great card using the Thinlit dies.
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX