The second card we created at my Flip Cards in a Flash class was based on a super idea I had seen on Lyssa Swolanek’s blog, a technique she had called the Porthole Flip Card:
- I used a colour combo of Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Sky and Baked Brown Sugar. I made some cards earlier in the year with this combo and fell in love with it.
- Check out Lyssa’s Tutorial on how to create this style of card.
- I totally followed her instructions and just changed up the colours and papers!
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card. Make sure to check out the tutorial on how you can create fun cards like this too! Then head to my online store to purchase your dies! Just click the product links below.
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX
- Circle card Thinlits Die
- Elegant Butterfly Punch
- Bitty Butterfly Punch
- White Baker’s Twine
- Sweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Soho Subway Designer Series Paper