Hi! The final card in my Flip Cards in a Flash Class was one that I totally CASE’d from the wonder that is Teneale Williams over in Australia. I refuse to alter an already perfect card, and this one was too good not to share with my customers:
- The base is made from a piece of Crumb Cake, the full A4 (EU) length and then the width of the base die (5.5″). You simple don’t cover the very right hand side of the die with the top plate of your Big Shot to prevent it cutting that end.
- We then scored the length of card 10.5cm from the right hand edge, which then folds in to create an extended card with extra room for a photo and messages.
- I’ve used the stamps from the Festive Flurry collection to decorate my card.
- Sentiments from Christmas Messages finish the card beautifully. I’m making a few of these to send to the Grandparents this year with a picture of the twins inside.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Flip Cards in a Flash! Check back tomorrow with early news from Convention and my Swap Card!
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX
- Circle card Thinlits Die
- Festive Flurry Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Christmas Messages Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Season Of Style Designer Series Paper Stack