OK, so last week just went from bad to worse! After the car shunt, someone started using our credit card online, both girls picked up a sickness bug and then I hurt my back!! Things can only get better, as they say! The girls are better, and the card is fixed, so that just leaves my back and we’re sorted.
Anyway, enough of that – onwards to why you visited me – projects! I still have loads to show, and I keep creating, so it should get busy here on the blog. Here’s today’s project; another Christmas Card:
- I used this card as part of a recent private class I did for my one of my lovely customers. I totally CASE’d the card from the lovely Mindy Backes.
- It starts with a Crumb Cake Base, then mat layers of Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.
- Add strips of the gorgeous Season of Joy Washi Tape to the white mat.
- A length of Twine goes around the card.
- The sentiment is from Wishing You and is layered onto an Oval punch and a Label Punch – love that combination.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s offering. Come back for more soon, I have both Christmas and Birthday themed projects to share with you, plus there will be some sneak peeks of upcoming products soon too!
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX
- Season Of Style Designer Washi Tape
- Wishing You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler A4 Card Stock
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Linen Thread
- Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin Write Marker
- Large Oval Punch
- Decorative Label Punch