Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s post and are yourself getting back into the swing of crafting/stamping now the new year is upon us! Do you make resolutions? Perhaps to stamp more, or find more ‘me-time’? How about a fun project you could make during that time:
- A cute treat pouch made using the Envelope Punch Board (still my favourite tool!)
- The pouch itself is made from Basic Grey card and sealed on three sides (like an envelope) with the top left open to pop in the goodies.
- A DSP band around it decorates it along with a length of Bermuda Bay Tafetta Ribbon (also in the box).
- For the sentiment, I stamped the image twice on Very Vanilla card. Once in Summer Starfruit, which I then die cut using a Chalk Talk Framelit (also in the box). I then stamped it again in Raspberry Ripple ink and fussy cut the sentiment banner with my Paper Snips. I then used little scraps of Stampin’ Dimensionals to stick them on top of the base image.
- A cellophane bag (in the box!) of sweets is finished with more ribbon and button before tucking it into the pouch.
I can tell you that a LOT of Smarties were harmed in the making of this project!! Ha, Ha!
Til next time,
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX