Hello! I hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend. Yesterday’s weather for us was glorious – typical it had rained all half term and then got sunny on the last day! It just about helped me get over the sadness of discovering that the Mini Milk Carton die from Stampin’ Up! is on the Retiring List. Or should say – was! It’s gone! Forever! So, I was going to blog today about how wonderful the Mini Milk Carton die is, how you need it in your life – but it’s too late!
I’m still going to show you some great projects involving the die, so that if you have it already or ordered it on the weekend before it went out of stock, you can get some ideas of how you can use it:
- This cute Jewelry presentation box was made by doubling up the die and not using all the scores to make a box twice as big.
- Here’s a cute square Gift Box – again using two die cuts and not folding all the score lines.
- All these great boxes are made using the Mini Milk carton die, the ‘Outside The Box’ tutorial for all these and more can be found here.
- Even this cute Winter Village centrepiece is made by putting little roofs on the carton to make little houses!
- And here it is, quite simply, a quick and pretty way to gift any small present.
And if you didn’t get it, don’t risk missing out on any of the other Retiring Products! Get over to my Online Store right now and grab all your favourites before they are gone too!
Thanks for stopping by today. Come back soon for some Project Life inspiration!
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX