Hi! I’m popping in today to share a quick card with you using Stampin’ Up! Mixed Borders stamp set. You’ve seen me use this set before, I’m in love with the font combination for the sentiments. It’s also perfect for the ‘quick card’
I consider a Quick Card to one you can make in 10 minutes or less – this one is cute but fast!
- Use Whisper White Thick A4 to make a base card
- Stamp the leaf border from Mixed Borders near to the bottom of the card using Pear Pizzazz ink
- Stamp your sentiment using Basic Grey Ink into onto a scrap of Sahara Sand card
- Die cut your sentiment with a Layered Circle Framelit (or Circle Punch)
- Die cut a large leaf and small leaf using the Flourish Framelits from Garden Green card
- Use Fine Tip Glue to attach leaves to the sentiment circle
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the sentiment to the base card over the gap in the border
I’d be delighted to be your demonstrator, so place a qualifying order* through me during the Bonus Days promotion using the CODE: MDJYMZUJ and I will send you a gift in August as a Thank You!
*qualifying order has a minimum £20 value.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX